Gh Heavy-Duty Shredder Granulator for Thick-Wall Resin for Filament Recycling
The heavy duty granulators of the GH series offer a wide array of different rotordesigns with widths ranging from 700 mm to 1400 mm with a diameter of700mm.The completely welded heavy steel construction is designed to withstand the most demanding and universal applications.Rotor bearings,knife mounts and rotor shaft are oversized.The standard V-cut creates a high quality regrind with a very low percentage of fines in the output material.The removable third stator blade is acting as a deflector wedge and allows the machine to be quickly adjusted to different application Other standard features include easily replaceable wear plates in the cutting chamber as well as outboard bearings reducing the risk of contamination. FROM THE PRESENT TO FUTUREACERETECH is and always will be your ideal partner from negotiating to seeking best solutions, from machine installation to maintenance in plastic or rubber size-reduction and recycling field.
ACERETECH offers best technology on size reduction for special applications concerning all kinds of plastic defects.Application:ACERETECH, GH series is specially designed for size-reducing all kinds of thick-wall resin,timber, aluminum foil in the shape of film, sheet,runner, tubular construction or hollow container.Conveyor belt, ventilator, storage silo and dust collecting system are available for larger output.
|Chamber Size(mm)||690*690||985*800||1150*815|| |
|Power(kw)||55 ||90 ||110 ||132 |
|Rotoary Blades Quantity||7*2/5*2||7*2/9*2||7*2/9*2||7*2/9*2|
|Stator Blades Quantity||2/3||2/3||2/3||2/3|
|Rotor Diameter||700 ||700 ||700 ||700 |
|Rotor Width||700 ||1000 ||1200 ||1400 |
YOU ARE WELCOME TO OUR FACTORY AT ANY TIME
* ACERETECH is original manufacturer.
* If you interested in our products and we can fulfill your request , you may pay a visit to ACERETECH Factory.
* The meaning of visiting supplier, since seeing is believing, ACERETECH Machinery with own manufacture and developed& research team, we can send you engineers and make sure the high efficiency after-sales service.
SEE ACERETECH MACHINE HOW TO ENSURE THE QUALITY
* In order to ensure the accuracy of each part, we are equipped with a variety of professional processing equipment and we have accumulated professional processing methods over the past years.
* Each component before assembly needs strict control by inspecting personnel.
* Each assembly is in charge by a master who has working experience for more than 15 years
* After all the equipment are completed, we will connect all the machines and run the full production line for at least 12 hours to ensure the stable running in customers' factory
THE AFTER-SALE SERVICE OF ACERETECH MACHINERY
* After finishing the production, we will debug the production line, take photos, videos and send them to customers via mail or instant tools.
* After the commissioning, we will package the equipment by the standard export package for shipment.
* According to the customer's request, we can arrange our engineers to customers' factories to do the installation and training.
* Engineers, sales managers, and after-sales service managers will form an after-sales team, online and offline, to follow the customers' project.