Full Automatic Single Screw Extrusion and Pelletizing System for Flakes/Regrinds
|FOB Price:||US $50,000 / Set|
|Min. Order:||1 Set|
|Min. Order||FOB Price|
|1 Set||US $50,000/ Set|
|Payment Terms:||L/C, T/T|
- Model NO.: ASE Series
- Plastic Type: PE
- Automation: Automation
- Certification: ISO9001:2008, CE
- Electric Components: ABB,Schneider,Ls,Omron, or Customized
- Capacity Range: 120-1000kg/H
- Transport Package: Wooden Pallet
- Origin: Jiangsu Zhangjiagang
- Material Processed: Plastic Flakes
- Screw: Single-Screw
- Computerized: Computerized
- Voltage: 380V 50Hz or Customized
- Application: Flakes of PE/PP/ABS/PS/HIPS/PC
- Trademark: ACERETECH
- Specification: CE
- HS Code: 8477209000
The ASE series compacting and pelletizing system combines function of plasticization and pelletizing to one step, applied in the plastics recycling and pelletizing process. ASE system is a reliable and efficiency solution for plastics films, raffias, filaments, bags, woven bags and foaming materials re-pelletizing.
Final productions produced by ASE system are in the form of pellets/ granules, can directly put into the production line for film blowing, pipe extrusion and plastics injection, etc.
|Model Name||ASE Series|
|Recycling Material||Crushed regrinds or flakes of PE/PP/ABS/PS/HIPS/PC etc.|
|Final Product Shape||Pellets/ Granules|
|System Composition||Screw loader, single screw extruder, pelletizing device, water cooling unit, dewatering section, conveying blower and production silo|
|Feeding Device||Screw loader (standard)|
|Screw Diameter||80mm-200mm (standard)|
|Screw material||38CrMoAlA nitride steel( SACM-645), bimetallic ( Optional)|
|Screw L/D||32/1 (depending on features of recycles)|
|Barrel's Heating||Ceramic heater or Casting Aluminum heater|
|Barrel's Cooling||Air cooling through fan blowers|
|Vacuum Degassing||Double vented degassing (Standard)|
|Pelletizing Type||Water ring die-face hot pelletizing|
|Voltage Standard||Depending on project's location|
|Delivery Time||60 days after order takes effect.|
|Warranty||13 months since date of bill of lading|
|Technical Service||Project design, suggestion on factory construction, installation and commissioning|
Working steps of ASE compacting and pelletizing system
1. Feeding: as standard design, lumps or thick flakes after crushed conveyed into the extruder through screw loader. Motor drives of loading and hauling device cooperate with ABB inverter. Feeding speed of screw loader is fully automatic.
2. Plasticization and degassing: A specialized single screw extruder applied to gently melt the material. The plastic scraps will be well melted, plasticized in a 32D processing section. With double-zone vacuum degassing system, volatiles such as low molecular and moisture will be removed efficiency, especially suitable to heavy printed film and material with some water content.
3. Melt filtration: a regular single-plate/ piston double-station screen changer or non-stop double-plate/ piston four-station can be installed on head of extruder to present significant filtration performance. The requirements on the filter technology depend heavily on the quality of the input material as well as the planned use of granules.
4. Pelletizing: die-face water ring pelletizing system set as the standard granulating method in ASE system. Self-adjusting pelletizing head for the best granulate quality and long uptime thanks to consistently correct blades pressure. RPM of rotatory blades is automatic based on melt extruding pressure. Advanced dewatering vibration sieve combining with horizontal-type centrifugal dewatering present high performance dried pellets.
Main technical parameter:
|Machinery Size||Data of single screw extruder||Throughout rate(Kg/hr)|
|Diameter of screw(mm)||L/D||Motor power (Kw)|
Advantages of ASE plasticizing and pelletizing system
Plasticizing and pelletizing steps in one system, less-labor cost;
Higher efficiency feeding, suitable to film, filament, raffia, foaming materials;
Higher output and lower energy consumption.
Why choose us
Lower investment cost for a high quality and durable machine;
Low energy consumption with high production output;
Overseas installation and training are available;
Machine warranty with spares in stocking and in-time delivery;
Fast machine delivery and installation: AceRetech produces on an average of 10 sets of plastic machines per month and can deliver the machine faster than most manufacturers. The regular delivery time of an AceRetech recycling machine is 60 days.