PVC Corrugated/Wave/Roof/Glazed/Colonial/Transparent/Translucent/ Tile Making/Extruding/Producing Machine
|FOB Price:||US $50,000 / Set|
|Min. Order:||1 Set|
|Min. Order||FOB Price|
|1 Set||US $50,000/ Set|
|Production Capacity:||100 Set/Year|
|Payment Terms:||L/C, T/T|
- Model NO.: Tile Machine
- Plastic Processed: PVC
- Feeding Mode: Multiple Feed
- Screw: Twin-Screw
- Screw Channel Structure: Deep Screw
- Automation: Automatic
- Raw Material: PVC, CaCO3, Lubricant, Asa Granule etc.
- Width of Final Product: 880-1050mm
- Trademark: ACERETECH
- Specification: TUV
- HS Code: 8477209000
- Type: Sheet Extruder
- Product Type: Extrusion Molding Machine
- Assembly Structure: Separate Type Extruder
- Engagement System: Full Intermeshing
- Exhaust: Exhaust
- Computerized: Computerized
- Thickness of Final Product: 2~4mm
- Output Capacity: 300~400kg/H
- Transport Package: Wooden Pallet
- Origin: Zhangjiagang City, Jiangsu, China
1. Tile Application:
It's mainly applied in the building construction, to meet high quality decoration demand. Also as the roofing tile, it is widely used in the association of parks, public place, high grade plants, steel factories, warehouse, farm market, market access, sheds and other high-end roofing materials. Especially in corrosive chemical plants, smelters, ceramic plants, soy sauce factory, chemical plant, printing and dyeing plant, organic solvent factory, acid, alkali and other corrosive plant.
2. Tile Formulation & General Process Flow:
The formulation usually consists of PVC Resin, Lubricant, Caco3, Stabilizing Agent, Pigment, Anti-ultraviolet Agent and Other Additives.
Process is: premixing the PVC resin with fillers, additives, then extrude the mixed PVC materials together with ASA/PMMA co-extruding, to T-die molding; after calibration, embossing, cutting, to make the final PVC tile.
3. Main Machine:
PVC tile extrusion line consists of premixing units, conical extruder, co-extruder, T-die mold, calibration device, embossing rollers, saw cutter, hauling set, etc.
4. Tile Types-Structure, Shape & Sizes:
- ASA/PMMA + PVC for Glazed Tile
- ASA/PMMA + PVC for Roof Tile
- ASA/PMMA + PVC+PVC for Roof Tile
- PVC Three-Layer Foaming Roof Tile
- PVC Common Roof Tile/Transparent Roof tile
|Structure||Single layer||Double layers||Triple layers||Triple layers|
|PVC+PVC foaming +PVC|
5. Tile Advantages:
Bright and colorful;
Resilient and durable;
Excellent insulation, non-flammable;
Corrosive and erosive proof;
6. Advantages of ACERETECH'S Tile Machine:
Plasticizing and pelletizing steps in one system, less-labor cost;
Higher output and lower energy consumption.
ACERETECH can provide the complete solution for tile extrusion, includes: machinery equipment (from premixing device to final tiles packing system), technology (formulation, process operations), installation and training etc.
We provide the machine of good quality (Strict quality control, good reputation in the market) and the good service, we deliver the products on time.
7. Why Choose Us:
Lower investment cost for a high quality and durable machine;
Low energy consumption with high production output;
Overseas installation and training are available;
Machine warranty with spares in stocking and in-time delivery;
Fast machine delivery and installation: ACERETECH produces on an average of 10 sets of plastic machines per month and can deliver the machine faster than most manufacturers. The regular delivery time of an ACERETECH recycling machine is 60 days.