Compounding Machine for Chemical Cross Link Cable Material
|FOB Price:||US $50,000 / Set|
|Min. Order:||1 Set|
|Min. Order||FOB Price|
|1 Set||US $50,000/ Set|
|Payment Terms:||L/C, T/T|
- Model NO.: ATS Series
- Plastic Processed: PE
- Feeding Mode: One Feed
- Screw: Twin-Screw
- Screw Channel Structure: Deep Screw
- Automation: Automatic
- Voltage: 380V 50Hz or Customized
- Pelletizing Type: Eccentric Water-Fog Pelletizer
- Trademark: ACERETECH
- Specification: CE, TUV
- HS Code: 8477209000
- Type: Granules
- Product Type: Granulating Extruder
- Assembly Structure: Separate Type Extruder
- Engagement System: Intermeshing
- Exhaust: Exhaust
- Computerized: Computerized
- Electric Components: ABB,Schneider,Ls,Omron, or Customized
- Capacity Range: 150-1500kg/H
- Transport Package: Wooden Pallet
- Origin: Jiangsu Zhangjiagang
Chemical crosslinking is widely used in the production of high pressure and ultra-high voltage power cables, cross-linking process is in filled with high temperature and high pressure gas (or gas) of vulcanizing tube.
Chemical cross-linking cable material pellets granulating machine is designed by using the building block principle, which can make the plastic extrusion machine changed according to the materials properties and process technology easily.
It is possible for one machine reach the extensive performance and special purpose in many place.
Chemical cross-linking cable material pellets granulating machine is popular also because its excellent dispersing and compounding as well good self-clean performance.
Characteristics of product:
1. High resistance to breakdown strength
2. Low dielectric loss
3. Good and stable insulation
4. Higher tensile strength, abrasion resistance, pressure resistance, impact resistance, resistance to shear and tensile mechanical performance
5. Good mechanical properties and electric properties
6. Strong acid and alkali resistance, good chemical stability
7. High heat resistant level has been
It is Suitable for the cable which is taking PE as raw material
Introduction of ATS two-stage compounding line:
To produce PE cable materials, we generally use ATS two-stage compounding line. ATS Two-stage compounding line includes ATE Twin screw extruder, ASE Single screw extruder and down-stream pelletizing system. The first stage is to realize the polymers compounding job, second stage is to extrude the compounds with gentle and lower temperature, then pelletizing through the down-stream cutting system.
Characteristic of this production line:
Complete the plasticization, compounding and graft by big slenderness ratio co-rotating twin-screw extruder. Drop the temperature, build up the pressure, extrusion, pelletizing by low-speed single screw extruder. Using this technology can achieve more flexible operation, optimize technical condition and perfect product's performance than using one-stage extruder.
About the pelletizing system:
Multiple cutting systems also can be adopted in the ATS compounding line. Thanks to the modular design principle, both Instrument control and PLC control are also available to be applied in the ATS electrical controlling system. All the key electrical parts adopt European brands to guarantee the controlling system with significant and stable performance.
To produce PE cable materials, we usually use the pelletizing system: Eccentric water-fog pelletizing system.It has the advantage:Fully guarantee the homogeneous degree of the crosslinking. This system can make PE resin, anti-oxygen and peroxide cross-linking agent compounding in high-efficiency and low-temperature. And it can prevent pre-cross linking.
3. DCP's storehouse
4. Loss-in-weight electronic balance
5. Loss-in-weight metering pump
6.Main twin-screw extruder
7. Main single-screw extruder
8. Eccentric water-fog pelletizer
9. Centrifugal hydroextractor
10. Boiling bed
11. Product hopper
12. Automatic packing machine
Chemical cross-linking cable material pellets granulating machine have 4 main types with different output which cover nearly all kinds of special and common application requirements of extruders.
We believe each type of extruder has its best application condition. You could select the extruder type according to your special demands.
Main technical specification
|Machine size||Screw Diameter(mm)||Screw Speed Max.(rpm)||Motor Power(Kw)||Throughput Rate(Kg/h)|
Characteristics of this set of equipment:
Combined with low-pressure short-flow-passage die and eccentric water-fog pelletizer, this system can make PE resin, anti-oxygen and peroxide cross-linking agent compounding in high-efficiency and low-temperature. And it can prevent pre-cross linking.
About our service:
PE Cable Extruder Before-sale
1. Introduce products and applications detain
2. Recommend suitable solution
3. Provide with reference information
4. Offer lab for test
1. Provide with layout and engineering conditions
2. Inform the project processing status
3. Offer other documents
1. Provide with installation, commissioning and training
2. Register and record customer information
3. Offer spare parts
4. Provide with necessary technical support for new application
5. Visit customer regularly and correct information
Why choose us
1. Lower investment cost for a high quality and durable machine;
2. Low energy consumption with high production output;
3. Overseas installation and training are available;
4. Machine warranty with spares in stocking and in-time delivery;
5. Fast machine delivery and installation: AceRetech produces on an average of 10 sets of plastic machines per month and can deliver the machine faster than most manufacturers. The regular delivery time of an AceRetech recycling machine is 60 days.